Monday, September 21, 2009

To Do or Not To Do, That is the Question


Over the past week, I have spent long periods of time pondering on a new and innovative invention, yet, all of the things that I could think of were already created. I just couldn't think of anything. You can say that I had the case of the inventor's block (similar symptoms of a writer's block).
Then, I thought about what I would benefit from. I am a huge fan of writing "To Do" lists. I am the person that needs to write everything down right away or else I feel that I will forget about it. After I write everything down on an 8 1/2in. by 11in. sheet of white paper, I feel organized and at great ease. The only issue is that I have to always carry around the letter size paper in a large bag everywhere I go.
Therefore, I thought about the "On the Go, To Do List." It's a small sized index paper whole punched on the top center and placed around the ring of the key chain. All I needed was a regular sized index card cut in half and whole punched on the top. As things come up, I can quickly take out my keychain with my "On the Go, To Do List" and start jotting down what needs to be done.

1 comment:

  1. I love this we should get a patent going! Really loving the blog!

    ReplyDelete