Monday, December 7, 2009

The Beach & The Flu

Back to the virtual worlds - The Sequel. I decided to take a short vacation at SecondLife with my good old buddy, Banana Beorn. I just came for a relaxing time at the beach, just to watch the waves and listen to some good music (no dance battles this time).



Maybe, do something creative perhaps? I decided to make my masterpiece "The Pink Doughnut".




I've been getting weekly Whyville Times Newsletters, so, I decided to go check out and see what's happening these days. On my home page, the first thing I see is....... the Whyville Flu Report! Oh boy, 17,097 citizens were infected by flu this year! I need to hurry up and get to the City Hall and get vaccinated!



That's me. Hopefully, I will get through this flu season.

No comments:

Post a Comment